Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Olaf Speed Art



I did my first speed art! Woo! Olaf from Disney's "Frozen". Hopefully this brings some extra cheer to your winter...
So I feel like actually, the video is kind of long and I could've made it shorter/faster. However, the background music is really good and I didn't want to cut it short. So next speed art, I will make shorter.

Nonetheless, doing this video was an important step for me. I've always struggled with taking too long on art pieces and will often not finish pieces as a result. This really helped push me skill wise. Art is a never ending process of learning, growing, and developing your skills. And it's important to challenge yourself in order to do so.

Please let me know what you think of the drawing and video!
Also, let me know if you have any requests for a speed art!
And if you have any areas in your art you feel you struggle with, feel free to share in a comment. Maybe we can work on improving our skills together.

Here is the speed art video link: youtu.be/VUkvgDjpk40
And here is the youtube channel for the bassist who did my background music: www.youtube.com/zacmyattful
He actually plans on putting up a video soon of the "In Summer" song. (I know this because I'm helping him with it :XD:)

Copyright for the character Olaf belongs to Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment