Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Helping the Band Ignation Promote

 
I had the honor of doing promotion work for the band Ignation. I helped them with a logo, photoshoots, a new website, merchandise, some advertisement, and more. Above is the finished logo design and one of my favorite of the photos from the shoot I did for them.






Some of the merchandise designs included shirts, buttons, a stuffed cow and a flask (quite a comical bunch). I very much enjoyed the stuffed cow idea and had decided to make it into a t-shirt design in itself.










Here is a closeup of the Ignation cow t-shirt design. I find him rather fun & adorable.
 They also had me make a few flier designs for some of the shows they had coming up. Here are a couple of the designs.


And below is the design I did for their business cards.







And lastly, the social media sites needed some sprucing up so I designed and set up some custom layouts for them. Here to the left is a partial view of the facebook page (top), twitter (middle), and myspace (bottom). I had designed a youtube page for them as well.










They have a great sound, great personalities, and my full support. Check out their site that I also helped them setup at www.IgnationBand.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment