Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Working with Bananerd Media


Aside from doing A Glimpse of Me work, I teamed up with Bananerd Multimedia Production for a while doing graphic designing.

Some of the work I did includes site mockups, site graphics, design help, minor code editing and photo editing like I did here for the Aci Nae site:




Here is a list of some of the sites I helped out with:

www.AciNae.com

www.crossculturemarket.org

www.undergroundrailroadhistory.org

www.horiconheights.com

Also, I love the description put in their about page about me:


(Updated) And here is a review from Bananerd about my work:

"I hired Tiffany last fall to assist me when I was completely bogged down with design work. She was a lifesaver! From helping me conceptualize new ideas to entrusting her with deliverables, Tiffany impressed me at every task. My favorite part of working with her was she fearlessly presented her own creativity in the assignments I asked of her, but didn't have any problem doing more tedious work. Super flexible, amazing raw talent, and a quick learner to boot--I would recommend Tiffany to anyone who wants good work with a good attitude."

- Kristen Estes
Founder & Multimedia Consultant
Bananerd

Bananerd is awesome at web design and video effects and all that cool stuff. Many of services that I don't provide myself. So if you're looking for those type of services, check out their site at www.Bananerd.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment