Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ignation Progressing in 2013


So if you had read my past article or have seen the posts on my site and social networking pages, you would know that I had done some pretty major branding work for the band Ignation by providing them a logo, setting up a site and a few social media sites for them, and setting up a photoshoot with them. Well now as they've been progressing and have made a few changes, AGOM helped them update their look with a new photoshoot, fliers for upcoming shows, and some live shots taken at those shows.


The above photo is from the shoot I set up with them. The shoot took up to about 4 hours total and included a couple different outfits and locations. Here are a few more from this shoot:





The best thing about the above part of the shoot was they were actually interested in the books used and were having funny conversations related to the books, so the pictures are very natural and unposed.

 
They were rather goofy for most of the shoot which made it a fun experience and left me with some goofy photos. So I decided to include this goofy blooper reel with their photos:


After the shoot was done, I was able to use some of those photos for a few of the flier designs I did for their upcoming shows. I also occasionally made them a matching facebook banner to promote the events. Here are a few of them:



And lastly, I had the honor of being able to attend many of their shows and was able to capture some great live shots. These photos were taken at Pauly's Hotel in Albany, The Gathering Festival in Amsterdam, and Six Flags Great Escape in Lake George:




 







I highly enjoy working for these guys. And I especially enjoy their music. They have a great sound, so if you haven't checked them out yet, you can find them at www.IgnationBand.com! On their site are links to their facebook, twitter, youtube, and reverbnation pages as well. I would know, I put them there. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment