Thursday, October 22, 2015

New Facebook Cosplay Page


Many of you follow my A Glimpse of Me Studios social media pages, of which I provide Art, Graphic Design, & Photography services. However, as many of you are aware, I also do cosplay. I'm often in cosplay myself when I'm photographing other cosplayers at conventions. Being that costume design is more for fun and not really a service I generally provide, I created it's own facebook page to specifically showcase my cosplay work, as well as feature other cosplayers and give some cosplay tips.


Joining me on this page is Ignation's singer/bassist, Zac, who often partners with me in cosplay (plus I make most of his cosplays, haha). I'll be posting all other cosplayers I end up working with as well. So head over to our AGOM Cosplay page and if you're interested in seeing more, please make sure to like it! I hope you enjoy our nerdy fun, and please let us know your thoughts.

http://www.facebook.com/AGOMCosplay






No comments:

Post a Comment