Saturday, July 18, 2015

Otakon Photoshoot Special!


For those of you attending Otakon this year, I'm hosting a photoshoot special! $15 for 20 minute shoots, all weekend. I will be booking in Baltimore, MD during the Otakon convention on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (July 24-26). Contact me for available times via my contact form or email me at aglimpseofmestudios@gmail.com.

Rates:
$15 - 20 minute shoot
$30 - 40 minute shoot
$45 - 1 hour shoot

All photos will be professionally retouched and edited (I will also be accepting certain edit requests, for example: colored filters, eye color, glowing parts of cosplay, twinkling stars, etc.).

When booking, please send me the cosplay you plan on wearing. I look into the characters beforehand to make sure the photos best represent the character (for example: poses, personality/mood, special effects, etc.).

More than 1 person can be included in the shoots. I am charging by time, rather than by person, therefore if you wanted to split the cost between more than one person, that is definitely okay. Just let me know beforehand how many people will be included in the shoot and list their cosplays.

Payment can be made via paypal or in person before the shoot starts.

Photo edits may take up to two weeks (max). Finished edited photos will be delivered via email.

If you don't show up to your scheduled shoot, I can't guarantee a reschedule.

In order to book a photoshoot, you can contact me via facebook message or email.
Please include:
  • Your email 
  • Which day you want to set up the shoot 
  • How many people will be included in the shoot 
  • And the cosplay(s) you plan on wearing.
Facebook: http://facebook.com/AGOMArtStudios
Email: aglimpseofmestudios@gmail.com
Website Contact Form: http://aglimpseofme.webs.com/contact

To view some of my photography portfolio, visit http://aglimpseofme.webs.com/photography.

If you have any questions, let me know.
I hope to see you there!
P.s. I will also be dressed in cosplay! ;D

This rate offer ends Sunday night, July 26th, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment