Thursday, December 10, 2015

Holiday Card Project 2015


Last year, some of you may remember me posting about the Holiday Card project. The Holiday Card Project delivers cards to patients in the hospital during the Holiday Season and is run by DeviantArt. It's back around this year, and I just sent in some AGOM Art Holiday cards that I made.

The deadline to send in cards is December 14th, so there's only a couple days left to send in yours if you'd like to help out.


You can find more info about the Holiday Card Project at: http://madizzlee.deviantart.com/journal/Holiday-Card-Project-2015-571693369

 
Above are some of the hand painted cards I sent last year.  I would've loved to send in more hand-painted ones, however, I didn't have the time to make some. Next year, hopefully.

I hope some of you get the chance to send some in as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment